Interested in presenting at this year’s NCTech4Good Conference? Curious about the type of content our NCT4G community would like to see? Here are a few suggestions:
- Creating infographics
- Time-saving automation
- Online ticketing and other event tools
- Accepting payments
- Online fundraising and fundraising tools
- Data visualization
- Excel Pivot Tables
- SharePoint (deep dive)
- Moving to the cloud
- Software and service contracts
- Security basics
- Backup and disaster planning
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google analytics
- Responsive design
- Twitter chats: How to
- Shooting videos vs. creating stories
- Computer and technology training
- Software selection
- Increasing online engagement
- Favorite tools
- Using Storify
Session proposals help determine the concurrent sessions that will be offered on Friday, June 5, at
the Friday Center in Chapel Hill. Here’s how topics are chosen for the four breakout sessions – with up to five simultaneous sessions:
- Session submissions take place now through February 27, 2015.
- The NCT4G community will vote for sessions they’d like to attend from March 1 – March 11.
- The pre-selected portion of the program (about half of the slots) will be confirmed by April 1.
During the opening session, June 5, pitches will be taken for the Design-Your-Own session spots. You may suggest a formal presentation with prepared slides or informal discussion focused on particular software or issues. If you submit a session proposal that doesn’t make it to the pre-selected portion of the program, feel free to pitch the session for a Design-Your-Own session. Participants will vote and room assignments will be made for the selected sessions.
We’re looking for the sessions that will attract nonprofit professionals, volunteers, consultants, and small business owners.
Submit a session proposal, and spread the word about the 2015 NCTech4Good conference!
You have until Friday February 27 to submit your session idea!