Currently you can register for just $100/day for two days of jam packed learning and networking at the NCTech4Good Conference June 4-5 in Chapel Hill.
Check out the Thursday workshop description presented by Chris Tuttle, Expert Trainer at Idealware, and Friday sessions and register today!
Is there another topic you’d like to present or discuss? We’ve reserved rooms for Design-Your-Own (also known as “unconference”) Sessions. You can propose a design-your-own session now or at the conference. Attendees decide if it gets added to the agenda that day.
Don’t miss the conference keynote, Everyday Innovation: Using Technology to Build Effectiveness, Friday June 5, presented by Chris Tuttle, Expert Trainer at Idealware.
Expand your horizons with sessions like these on Friday:
- A New Rosetta Language: Hi-Tech Teens and Computer Science, Betsey McFarland, Wade Edwards Learning Lab/WiCS@NCSU
- No Cost Online Non-Profit Research: Sometimes Free Really IS Free, Betty Garrison, Elon Univ
- It’s a SNAP – Social Networking Accelerated Process, Laura Rose
Can you say that your website is “perfect?” If not, these sessions could benefit you:
- Don’t Guess! What We Know About Website Users, Melissa Eggleston, melissaegg.com
- 15 Ways to Make Your Website Better, Smarter, and More Beautiful, Matt Pusateri, Flying Dog Creative
- WordPress SEO, Frank Jones, FrankCJones.com
Are you getting the most use from your data?
On Thursday June 4, Chris Tuttle, Expert Trainer at Idealware, will conduct an all-day workshop, Effectively Using Data Across the Organization, which will help you define what questions you want to answer, how to find or gather the data, and how to use it to make decisions for your organization.
Fridays sessions include:
- Putting Your Data to Good Use: Data Viz for the Rest of Us, Heather Yandow, Third Space Studio
- Top 5 PivotTable Tips to Make You a Star!, DeLisa Lee, DJL Training, Inc.
Is your marketing strategy effective?
- Surround Sound Approach – Content Marketing for Nonprofits, Dawn Crawford, BC/DC Ideas
- Communication Planning & Implementation for Small Non-Profits, Kathy McCullough-Testa, Beach Food Pantry & KMT Consultants
Opening this email could change your life, Katie Todd, NC League of Conservation Voters
Make your Organization Wikipedia Official: Insider Tips, Tricks and Strategies, Kasey Baker, The Wiki Guys
We’re looking forward to seeing you at 15NCT4G!
NCT4G Management Team