Our 2018 core leadership team
- Jeanne Allen, Strategy Consultant with Nonprofits, Instructor with Duke Nonprofit Management Program, Public Information Network, Inc. board of directors president
- Rebecca Beck, Vice President of Information Technology at Partnership for Children of Cumberland County, Organizer of NetSquared Fayetteville
- Judy Hallman, Retired from UNC-Chapel Hill Information Technology Services, Public Information Network, Inc. board of directors CFO
- Janet Kennedy, a 25-year marketing and social media consultant for healthcare supporting healthcare practices, host of the Get Social Health podcast sharing best practice stories and interviews about social media in healthcare, co-founder of the Healthcare Marketing Network, a vibrant global community of freelance healthcare writers, authors, and communications creatives, and a member of the External Advisory Board of the Mayo Clinic Social Media Network
Stephen Kennedy, Chief Operating Officer at Chi Sigma Iota, the international honor society for counselors, and an Adjunct Professor in the Clinical Mental Health Counseling program at South University in High Point
- Hunter Deschepper, Marketing Specialist at DesignHammer, NCTech4Good web content coordinator
- Ruby Sinreich, Web Developer and Senior Technologist at MomsRising, Drupal Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Team Member, unconference evangelist
- Christina Thomas, Director of Administration and Marketing at Rizen Entertainment, M.A. student in Journalism at Regent University
- Katie Todd, Fundraiser + Communicator + Organizer + Nonprofit Leader, Development Director at Me Fine Foundation, Inc.
If you would like to join us, send an email to info@Nctech4Good.org.
The 2018 Conference Team Leaders, from left: Trish Tolbert, Judy Hallman, Leandra Ganko, Jeanne Allen, Ruby Sinreich
The 2016 Conference Team Leaders, clockwise from left: Judy Hallman, Jeanne Allen, Leandra Ganko, Tani Kennedy, Nancy Shoemaker, Paula Jones, Ruby Sinreich
The 2015 Conference Team Leaders, from left: Dale Chodorow, Paula Jones, Ruby Sinreich, Jeanne Allen, Nancy Shoemaker, Leandra Ganko, Tani Kennedy, Judy Hallman