2016 NCTech4Good Conference
June 2-3, 2016
The Solution Center, Durham
The only nonprofit technology event of its kind in North Carolina.
It’s confirmed! There’s something for everyone at the 2016 NCTech4Good Conference. We’re excited to announce the following sessions and presenters will be at the #16NCT4G.
Register by May 6 to get the early bird rate of $100/day.
Confirmed Session and Presenters:
- 30+ Free and Low Cost Tools Every Nonprofit Should Know About, Jeanne Allen, Jeanne Allen Consulting
- No budget? No problem. Social Media Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for Everyday Life, Elizabeth Ruf, The WELL
- Maximizing your Internet Presence to Engage the Public, Attract Volunteers and Boost Donations, Joshua Price, Internet Society
- Help, I’m Drowning! – How to Advocate for More Resources at Your Organization, Jen Newmeyer, Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina
- How To Become The Go-To Expert In Your Field Using Social Media, Katie Smart, Duke University Press
- How to Find and Tell an Amazing Written Story, Heather Ratcliff, NetSquared DC
- What Nonprofits Can Learn from Charity: Water, Matt Pusateri, Flying Dog Creative
- How to Leverage Free Technology to Further Your Mission, Peggy Duvette, NetSuite
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter… Oh My! – Rebecca Beck, Partnership for Children of Cumberland County
- Using Online Education Platforms for Training, Janet Kennedy, Get Social Health
- Analytics for Internet Supremacy, Mary Alice Holley, BC/DC Ideas
- Change is Inevitable: Suffering is Optional, Kat Morgan, ChangeAbility Solutions
- Google AdWords Grants for Nonprofits, Rob Ainbinder, Why People Click
- Your Favorite Apps, Better Together, DeLisa Lee, DJL Training, Inc.
- Managing Freelancers Without Losing Your Mind, Melissa Eggleston
- Access for All…A Website Accessibility Primer for Nonprofit, Cindy Leonard, Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management at Robert Morris University