Do you use multiple cloud apps? Would you like to automate your workflows by getting your apps to communicate with each other? Learn how to use cloud integrators IFTTT and Zapier to do things like automatically…
– Post your new WordPress posts to LinkedIn
– Create Google Calendar events from Evernote reminders
– Post approaching Google Calendar events to a Slack channel
– Autoshare MailChimp campaigns on your LinkedIn profile
– Use Wufoo entries to create MailChimp subscribers
– Create Trello cards from new Google Sheet spreadsheet rows
– Share Posts from a Facebook Page on your Personal Timeline
– and much, much more!
DJL Training, Inc.
DeLisa Lee is the owner and Program Director for DJL Training, Inc. a computer training company that helps businesses increase their efficiency and productivity. DJL Training provides customized computer training to government agencies, corporate entities, small-med businesses and community based organizations serving everyone from novices to power users, young adults to seniors.
DeLisa is a self-proclaimed computer geek and has been a Corporate Trainer for over 20 years. She has an extensive knowledge of desktop and web-based productivity applications. Her favorite things to teach include Microsoft Access and Excel, Google Apps For Work, and Customer Relationship Management systems. She also specializes in the effective use of mobile apps and devices.