Do any of these questions keep you up at night?
- Are all these emails we send out actually advancing our organization’s goals?
- What content on our site do people really care about enough to become more engaged?
- Are we investing our time and money in the right digital areas?
- How do people find us online … and do they care once they do?
If any of these questions are on your mind, your organization could benefit from marketing automation. Automation helps you get more valuable contacts through your digital channels, convert more contacts into passionate advocates, and optimize your ROI for digital marketing efforts, all while minimizing the demand on your staff’s time and attention.
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn:
- Why automation is a critical component of a modern engagement strategy
- Where automation software fits in with your current engagement stack (website, CRM, email, social)
- How to create a roadmap for researching, purchasing and deploying automation software
- Who in your organization should own and support automation efforts
Participants will walk away with a clear understanding of how automation could best serve their own organizations, and practical first steps to identifying the right automation solution.
Adam Good has been helping mission-driven organizations connect with their audiences online for over 13 years, leading engagement efforts for advocacy groups such as Amnesty International, think-tanks such as Brookings, and member-driven associations such as the Urban Land Institute. His current passion is helping organizations reframe their use of digital tools (email, CRM, automation, analytics and social media) into a cohesive and intentional platform for engagement.